cpd73 wrote:
> Main changes:
>
> >   >
  -  Fix Qobuz search field
  -  On modern browsers, clamp title/artist/album test to two lines
  > each in landscape now-playing
  -  For MAI lyrics and biographies, just pass IDs if know - text
  > items otherwise
  -  In mobile layout, colour the active tab icon and label
  -  Fix showing images

Release 0.9.2 looks good - I can use Search in Qobuz!

I have a question regarding the Search function results page generated
for Qobuz. After doing a search in Qobuz, we get a page called "Search"
with four items: *Albums, Artists, Songs, Playlists,* but there is no
memory of what we just searched for. Would it be possible to put in
parens, after the title *Search*, what we had just used as a search
string?

Example:
SEARCH (MELODY)
4 ITEMS

Additionally, after we have selected one of these items and descended
further, would it be possible to keep the search term appended to the
Search line in the pulldown menu that is available, that serves as
breadcrumbs to go back?

Example:
HOME
QOBUZ
SEARCH (MELODY)
ARTIST
MELODY GARDOT

I hope I made sense here.

*Living Room:* SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU >
VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans
cables > B&W 804 speakers
*Laptop:* System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite + Material Skin >
ifi USB iSilencer > Audirect Beam DAC > Senn IE 80 earbuds
*Bedroom:* Android Phone + SB Player + Squeeze Ctrl > Bluetooth > Bose
SoundLink Revolve
*Server:* Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 7.9.2
*Music:* Personal FLAC, Radio Paradise FLAC, Spotify, Qobuz