mherger wrote:
> > It is a Spotify track with Lyrics accessed first by *i* then using
> the
> > ... in the Material Artist / Album / Lyrics split screen to access
> More
> > then Lyrics.
> >
> > Local tracks are working.
>
> Ok, the issue seems to be the lack of artist/title information in the
> case of remote streams. The track object we store unfortunately doesn't
>
> have distinct artist/title information. While for local tracks IDs
> should be preferred over the textual representation, in the case of
> remote tracks it's the opposite...
>
> I do see that you're still sending textual representations of album or
> artist names for reviews and biographies. That's why those MAI lookups
> do work.
>
> Maybe I can improve behaviour by looking up stuff through the protocol
> handler instead of (or in addition to) the database.

Previous Material versions sent any IDs, titles, artists, etc. it knew
for each query. But this failed for "album review" So, for 0.9.1 I
passed only album_id for album-review, if this ID was known. For 0.9.2 I
thought I'd be consistent with the biography and lyrics fetching - so
passing track_id only for lyrics, and artist_id for biography. Not quite
sure what should be passed when! I can revert to the 0.9.1 - so that I
pass all known info for lyrics and biography, but leave album review at
just album_id. Would that be better?