How do I run multiple instances of softsqueeze on the same OS, and have
each one output to a different sound card?
I guess the 2 specific questions are:
- How to make each softsqueeze instance appear unique to SlimServer.
- How to change the sound output (sound card) for each instance.

The reason I ask is because I am working on putting together a small PC
with several USB sound cards attached, and running multiple instances of
soft squeeze on it, each outputting to a different zone in the house.

I will be running this on a linux box, but don't let that detour you
from giving advice on how this can be done on other OSs, since I might
get some pointers that I can transfer.

--
outsider