d6jg wrote:
> The debug shows that the composer artist_id is the first artist_id in
> the string but Track artist (EC) also has an artist_id but is later in
> the string

The order that they appear does not matter, the string is decoded into
an "object". Your debug shows the following IDs:

-  "composer_ids":"378401",
-  "albumartist_ids":"377940"
-  "artist_id":"378401"
-  "trackartist_ids":"377940"

So, "artist_id" (which is the one Material uses for bio) is being set
not to the album*artist* or the track*artist* but to the composer. This
does not feel correct to me. Hence my feeling it -might- be an LMS
issue. For the next release, however, if trackartist_ids is set, then
I'll use that field instead. This should work-around the issue (which I
still cannot recreate).