mherger wrote:
> > Under Spotty > Search there is a history of previous search results.
> > the right, the more items vertical ellipses (which generally brings up
> > pop-up menu) takes you to another page, where you can Delete the
> > selected item.
> >
> > Would it be possible to bring up a pop-up menu which has a Delete
> item
> > there (and perhaps the Clear search history item too)?
>
> You just said that menu was there (and yes, it is, just verified it).
> I'm not sure what you're asking for. Clock the dotdotdot icon on any
> search item and you get that menu.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Oh?

This is what I see, in Firefox and Safari...

Here's a search.  I can click the ellipses...

27934

But it takes me to an entirely different page in the LHS:

27935

and then I can click the Delete item, and then I have to navigate back
to the Search results page.

What I was hoping to see is what we see when clicking on this ellipses:

27936

|Filename: 3.png                                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27936|