Anyone got instructions on how to use Settings Manager to export player
settings from one LMS server to another?

I've updated Settings manager with the fix mentioned here
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?109113-Settings-Manager-no-longer-works&p=914841&viewfull=1#post914841

I've gone through and can copy player settings from one player to
another, but I want to export the settings as I'll be moving a player
(Boom) to another LMS server.

I've exported the player settings to a customer group, and can see they
end up in prefs/plugin/SettingsManager.prefs

How do I now import this to the new LMS server, and apply them to the
reattached player?

Do I just cut-n-paste the contents into the text put of Settings Manager
import option?
How much of the file do I cut'n'paste? It appears there are some header
lines, so not sure if they need to be included or not.

Anyone used/still-using this plugin?  Or is there a better way to
transfer player configs between LMS servers?

Thanks,
Dean.