askvictor wrote:
> Unfortunately, given that Google Music is due to be retired soon,
> there's not much work happening on this, particularly given that any
> work with the API is stabbing in the dark, since it's all unoffical
> reverse-engineered anyway. It's time to change to another system. I
> believe Spotify is well supported in LMS (for paid subscriptions at
> least), and has a publicly documented API, so is likely to be more
> resilient. No idea about Tidal though.

The work you and others - Simon Weber - Hectus created a period of
access I/we have greatly appreciated.

I will trial the use of spotify - spotty first then Tidal

There is a shame for google music which I like in most other aspects.

Thank you for replying I will update any experience in transitioning.