I thing Spotify keeps experimenting with the app, and hasn't figured out
exactly what it is doing with songs vs. albums.

I just went through my Like Songs area and removed all the albums that
had gotten placed there - now its back to only the songs I'd saved
previously.  I don't know how the albums got there - either it was a
bug, or I used perhaps spotty to do the saving (vs. using Spotify
itself).

In both the Desktop and Mobile apps, you have the ability to save albums
to either the Albums area, or save a song / songs to the Liked Songs
area.

On the Desktop app, you can select an album and Save to your Library.
That puts it under Albums, but not under Liked Songs.

On the Mobile app, you can use the ellipses pull-down at the top right
of the album (when you've drilled into the album), and there is a Like
menu item.  This puts the album under Albums and not under Like Songs.
You can also select "Like all songs" and that places items under Like
Songs, but not Albums.

So what I, and the other poster above, were asking for, is the ability
to see this area under Spotty.  Michael has said it should be under the
Liked Songs playlist, but this playlist doesn't exist for me in Spotty,
so there's no easy way to find / play the individual tracks I've saved
(Liked).