BoomX2 wrote:
> Nothing obvious there.  Go ahead and bump the logging for SDT up to
> DEBUG.  Then post or PM me the zip file of the server log after the
> stuckMonitor has activated once or twice.

I'm sending the zip logs file in PM. I've set the logging to debug mode.
As far as I can see in these logs I don't think there is anything
relevant in it...

For your records I've been using this plugin for years now, first with
the wunderground data and now with the weather.com data. Everything was
working perfectly until a few days/weeks ago. Maybe the issue is more on
the customclockhelper plugin side than in the sdt plugin itself ?

Thanks for helping me