Ron F. wrote:
> For adding an issue, I assume you want me to test using the release, not
> the master branch?

No, please use master branch - as that is where any fix would go. And
-add- your findings (about playlist removal) the the existing issue
(#142)

Ron F. wrote:
> On master, I think deletion of a playlist is OK

Ah, so issue resolved?

Ron F. wrote:
> I have other issues which I have found, but I felt hesitant to post
> anything while you were enjoying your vacation.

Please create new issues on github for these. I'd much prefer new issues
on github, as opposed to added here. Issues added on this form tend to
get all jumbled up - and can lead to an issue bing overlooked. Any
issues on github will get examined, and its easier to  keep track of
conversations relating to specific issues.