nervoteso wrote:
> never solved. could you tell me how to update on radsperry?

Go there to find the latest nightly build
http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/index.php?ver=7.9

As of this post, this is
http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/7.9/sc/25f77d7bd57a9ea70a4cf4a6b5be974849fd2a05/logitechmediaserver_7.9.2~1565967976_arm.deb
for amr/debian (raspian) which I assume you use

Open a terminal console on your pi and type

"wget
http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/7.9/sc/25f77d7bd57a9ea70a4cf4a6b5be974849fd2a05/logitechmediaserver_7.9.2~1565967976_arm.deb";

This will download the latest version and you'll have a file named
logitechmediaserver_7.9.2~1565967976_arm.deb

Then type "sudo dpkg -i logitechmediaserver_7.9.2~1565967976_arm.deb"
and that will replace your current LMS version

For YT plugin,

Go to /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/plugin by typing "cd
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/plugin" then erase YT pref file by
typing "sudo rm youtube.prefs"

Go to the YT plugin settngs in LMS and re-enter your API key. DO NOT ADD
LEADING OR TRAINING SPACES. If it still does not work, then you've done
something wrong in the API key creation, so re-read the help and try
again

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5