I submitted version 2.4.10 to the MS Store

Changes:

- Mostly reliability improvements.
- I rewrote several sections of the code (involving threading) in an
  effort to solve an occasional issue where the browser could fail to
  load when changing skins or even on startup where the skin was
  changing simultaneously with the window resizing.
- Rewrote the logging functions.  Before, if a logging function failed
  in a thread it could crash the app.
- Rewrote Javascript handling code and fixed area that handles when a
  Javascript function fails.  Before, if a Javascript function failed,
  all future Javascript calls would fail with Javascript Busy.  SLX uses
  Javascript extensions to read/write to Material Skin's localStorage,
  in order to persist localStorage while clearing cache between sessions
  and when switching servers.
- Mini player is zoomed at 90% of the main window zoom setting to make
  it more mini.
-

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X