Hello Philippe,
I've read almost all the posts, but can't get the plugin working again.
I have CC first gen (plugged in Samsung TV, rarely used for audio) and
it was fine for years, sometimes the CC wasn't showing in LMS players
list, nothing that LMS, plugin or router restart didn't solve.
Few weeks ago I've bought a CCAudio and both CCs were singin' until
01/09/2019.
Since then none of the Chromecasts are showing in players list.
Restoring boot disk where everything is installed (via Acronis) to July
state
didn't help.
I have reinstalled the cast plugin and lms (7.9.0, 7.9. 1, 7.9.2)
numerous times last week, win10 defender firewall has squeezecastexe
exception, win 10 defender antivirus is disabled on ssd where everything
is installed.
Castbridge.xml file can be erased via plugin settings, but afterwards,
generate button doesn't create new one.
Yours UPnP plugin works flawlessly, my SBtouch and SBclassic are always
working in LMS, if that's of any help.

System:
Win10pro
LMS 790, 791, 792
SBtouch, SBclassic
Router: Tg788vn (from iptv provider)
CC first gen
CCaudio

This is my first post, please, let me know if you are willing to look
into this and need any logs...

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk