bpa wrote:
> Wireshark or similar
Thx, bpa!

d6jg wrote:
> As we are talking Windows have you tried Stream What Your Hear? It will
> take any audio from your PC and stream it as mp3 or PCM - your choice -
> and you Tune in URL on LMS.
> No metadata obviously but can run on any Windows PC on the network not
> necessarily the server.
> As to Remote Control ..... what about FLIRC
Hi d6jg,
Thanks for your contribution!

As you say, Stream What You Hear would solve another convenience, by not
having Tidal on the same machine as the LMS server. But their F.A.Q.
section mentions "...MP3 or PCM/L16" and I haven't found anything about
support for higher resolution audio streaming, which is the topic in
this thread. Do you know if it's possible to convey 24/96kHz and above
through SWYH?

I also checked out Flirc and didn't get how that would allow
interactive/2-way remote control of Tidal, with browsing of playlists,
searching songs etc. Could you provide a spesific link/use case,
please?

Br,
Vegard