13-Sep-19
Release notes for BBCiPlayer 1.6.8
- Change station logos from 600x600 to 128x128 after BBC removed support
for 600x600
- Fix display of settings "Show in My Apps" check box
- Fix display of metadata when a BBCiPlayer program or live station is
in playlist queue and not playing.

The metadata had a few changes tidying up code a bit so I'd be
interested in case it misbehaves in some instances.

Following up to the metadata issues discussed a while ago (live data
breaking into  skipped back program) - I have rewritten and simplified
the metadata handling code but not ready yet for this update.