I hope this hasn't been addressed before but I couldn't find the an
answer using the search function or Google, but when using the Music
Folder view I have a folder called DSD Samples and the only thing that
shows up are the names of the sub-folders and not the actual songs which
have .dsf and .dff file extensions.  If I hit play on the DSD Samples
folder all the songs play without a problem (and show on the right side
of the screen) so I know they are there. I also double checked using a
file manager.

If I go back to the old skin the files appear so I think its a material
skin problem and not an LMS problem.

Here is my system:

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1567938514 @ Sun Sep 8 12:47:39
CEST 2019
Hostname: deleted
Server IP Address:deleted
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.26.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
Audio::Scan: 0.95
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
Total Players Recognized: 4

One other thing I noticed is that when going back to the original skin I
can't seem to load the original green skin. I am not sure if that is
classic or default but neither of them brings up the old green skin
view.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.