cfuttrup wrote:
> Hi there - how does this work?
>
> Yesterday I installed the plugin in LMS. I cannot find any app on the
> player, but loading LMS I find Radio Paradise listed alongside with
> TIDAL.
>
> When I play (Mellow Mix Regular Stream FLAC) no sound is occuring. I go
> to the player and it's loading a stream ("Getting Stream Info..."). I
> push play on the player and it complains a file is missing. I push play
> in LMS and it flicks for a second, it shows a cover and the Panini Pua
> Kea title etc, but then reverts to showing the RP logo. No music.
>
> Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.
>
> Best regards,
> Claus

Hi there - my RP still doesn't play.

Today I read the first handful and last handful of pages in this thread
... but I feel a bit worried if I'd have to read all 100+ pages to find
the solution. What i found was mherger mentioning a module, and
referring to another thread (on Spottify), let me reiterate here:

1. Log on as root
2. cd /etc/apt
3. vi sources.list
4. Google how to use vi editor in unix ( i.e.
https://www.ccsf.edu/Pub/Fac/vi.html )
5. Remove # sign at the beginning of this line: # deb
http://archive.debian.org/debian etch main ( uncomment line )
6. save

7. apt-get update
8. apt-get install libio-socket-ssl-perl

I logged onto my NAS, went into /etc ... but the apt subdirectory
doesn't exist. I searched the entire drive for a file named
sources.list, but didn't find any. Also "apt-get" is not a command, so I
don't know how to install the libio-socket-ssl-perl ...

Can someone please let me know if these instructions are still valid?
(They're from 2017).

/Claus