Of course - now I've uploaded the correct log.

So you've got two playlists with interesting names: "?", and the one with the smilies. Did you rename those, too?

Other than that: would you have Spotify installed on that computer? Would your username have extended characters?

And would you be able to modify a file to run some tests?

The odd thing is that Spotty manages to download and cache the playlists list. It's only after it has stored it in the cache that putting something in the cache would fail. But I don't see where Spotty would access the cache again.

--

Michael