whitman wrote:
> The current Radio Times confirms the popup station "Radio 2 Beatles"
> will be broadcast 26-29th Sep. Will it be possible to hear this via
> iPlayer or Extras plugins?

No idea and nothing in BBC vendor feeds show it. All the earlier info
indicated that it would be a DAB station so perhaps for broadcast rights
it may be UK only.  Some of the info in the web pages seems to indicate
a station id called bbc_radio_two_beatles

Until something is broadcast can't say where the program will turn up.
I expect Extras will find them somewhere under A-Z as that is derived
from BBC web pages and BBC pages says "catchup on BBC Sounds"

If the id is real then the live UK-only iplayer URL may look like (with
R2 logo)

Code:

iplayer://live?hls=http://a.files.bbci.co.uk/media/live/manifesto/audio/simulcast/hls/uk/sbr_high/ak/bbc_radio_two_beatles.m3u8&dash=http://a.files.bbci.co.uk/media/live/manifesto/audio/simulcast/dash/uk/dash_full/ak/bbc_radio_two_beatles.mpd&icon=http://radio-service-information.api.bbci.co.uk/logos/bbc_radio_two/128x128.png&onair=bbc_radio_two_beatles