Hi Philippe and Michael,
I found some incompatibility between the Group Players Plugin and the
MusicIP plugin with following scenario:

- A group is playing local music.
- Select from the "more" menu "Create Music IP Mix" which will create a
list of proposed songs and on the top the option "Play this mix".
- When selecting "Play this mix" the playlist is emptied and instead of
transferring the proposed list of songs into the playlist of the group
nothing happens - the playlist is empty and the group remains stopped
(transferring single items of the proposed list to the playlist works
though)

When not using a group but a single squeezebox or traditionally synced
squeezeboxes, the procedure above works on my system and the new
proposed list is played.
I guess it has to do with the handling of playlists.
I switched on debug log for both plugins, but nothing useful visible (no
errors, no warnings....)
Cheers,
Frank