oyvindo wrote:
> Hi Greg,
> I'm on 2.4.14 running under windows 10 (1903) build 18362.388
> Today I discovered that the media keys no longer work with SLX.  They
> have worked flawlessly ever since you first released this feature.
> I am not aware that I have done anything in particular that could cause
> this, except normal Windows updates as they arrive.
>
> If I choose Local Player under Media Key Integration under settings,
> then these keys work just fine. But when I choose Selected Player,
> nothing happens when I press any of the keys.
>
> Please help
>
> Rgds
> Oyvind

Not sure what is causing this for you.  I can't reproduce it.  Since it
works for local player, that indicates that the Windows HotKeys are
getting registered OK.  So from a code perspective, the difference is
that for the "Selected Player", SLX reads either the browser's
localStorage (Material Skin) or a cookie (Default Skin) to retrieve the
player ID.  Somehow, it appears, this is not working.  (But if this was
not working, you would see other problems?)  Does it not work for both
skins (assuming you are using Material Skin)?  Also please press F12 to
show the log Window and see if anything is logged when you press a media
key.

R Greg Dawson.

Squeezelite-X