Here's an observation that I'd like to add as a feature request if it's
not a major hassle:

When I access Pandora via Orange Squeeze, I get the option of rating the
currently-playing tune with a "Thumbs Up" or "Thumbs Down." (see
photo).

When I access Pandora via the Material Skin the Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down
option is not presented.

These days I find myself using Material Skin more often than Orange
Squeeze due largely to the ease with which the Material Skin makes it
possible to access lyrics. I'm a geezer and, perhaps like some fellow
geezers, my hearing is going (too much rock 'n' roll) and accessing
lyrics is a good feature for me.

Cheers,

Steve
28294

|Filename: Mingus Screenshot.jpg                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28294|