Michael I went back to the original version of the
findSpotifyFolders.exe which did not work then, BUT running it now it
DOES work. So I would suspect that something has changed on my end that
prevented the program earlier but does not do now. That could be why it
suddently worked, when you had actually only added the console output.

ok, thanks for the feedback! That's a bit reassuring that my script isn't totally broken in some way :-).

Things that has changed are my spotify playlists (if anything there
could interefere)

That certainly could make a difference, as the Spotify application would update those files when the playlist changes.

--

Michael