slimhase wrote:
> Just downloaded it - nothing broken - still very snappy upon reopening
> the App - no red circle wait.
> 2 thumps up.
> P.S. Nice integration of the server settings! I 1st thought the menue
> entry went missing - but I found the submenue under information

All the above is still true, but some fomatting bug(?) sneaked in in
latest git:
When I am in a Podacst List and Iselect for a specific podcast "more" to
get the summary of the podcast and the duration, this was all visiblw
nicely up to 1.0.2
With the latest github pull, it shows only some of the information and
the duration is drawn on top of it.
The the following pre - post comparison
2833528334

|Filename: podcast_material102.PNG                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28335|