vhs wrote:
> I think the Beam is Airplay 2 but it does play M4A and ALAC encoded
> files from your Airplay plugin. Only mp3 affected, very strange since
> that is probably the most commonplace format out there.

My plugin does not support AirPlay 2, so it can't be that. Are you sure
you don't have my UPnPBridge plugin as well? Other than that, send me
the log of AirPlay bridge when playing mp3 because if one format works,
the others should as they don't make any difference as far as AP is
concerned. All files are decoded and sent as 44.1/16 to the AP device,
whatever is their initial format

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5