Ron F. wrote:
> Would it be possible to add the Search button to the top of the
> Playlists display? It would work as the normal "My Music" Search does,
> but without the Category field, since that would obviously be Playlists.

I could do this easily enough - but search seems pretty useless for
playlists. It does not seem to be searching the tracks within the
playlist, just he playlist names. For this reason, I see no point.

Ron F. wrote:

> I note that when Searching My Music, the category "All" does not include
> Playlists. If I set the category to Playlists and later restart or
> refresh the browser, the search category returns to "All" rather than
> remaining at "Playlists."

That's a limit of this command. I use the JSONRPC "search" command - and
it only returns artists, albums, songs, and genres. Would be nice if it
also searched playlists.