mherger wrote:
> > In short, it disables the integration of mysqueezebox.com and all its
> > plugins.
> Please keep in mind that the little data you're sharing by integrating
> with mysb.com is the only way I have to show management how many people
> still are using this stuff. Sure, you might not care about the services
> provided by mysb.com. But it's also about the forums, build systems,
> etc., and some of my time ;-).
>
> --
>
> Michael
I find it a bit odd to see you making a comment here, and not in the
'--nomysqueezebox thread'. But please say so, if you don't want us to
use or promote --nomysqueezebox.

One thing I would like to know is if Logitech is still using this shared
data, and if this is compliant the General Data Protection Regulation
(GDPR).

Greetings,

Martin

-DS718+, RPI 2 ('myMPD'
(https://github.com/jcorporation/mympd)/'Squeezelite'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/squeezelite/)),HifiBerry
Digi+ Pro,  Aune S6 - Exposure 3010S2 - PMC FB1i-s
-'LmsUpdate '
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?108960-Synology-7-9-2-packages)-
Updated and Cleaned up Logitech Media Server 7.9.2 for Synology.