I noticed that when playing a stream, such as the Radio Paradise Main
Mix - AAC 320kbps, that material displays the artist biography and song
lyrics, but the album review pane is left blank. Material appears to
understand the album is unknown because it does not send a JSON REQ to
get an album review. I suggest that instead of leaving the pane
completely blank, that a message be written at top, stating that the
album for the currently playing song is not known.

*Living Room:* SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU >
VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans
cables > B&W 804 speakers
*Laptop:* System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite + Material Skin >
ifi USB iSilencer > Audirect Beam DAC > Senn IE 80 earbuds
*Bedroom:* Pixel 3a Phone + SB Player + Material/mobile > Bose SoundLink
Revolve
*Server:* Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 7.9.2
*Music:* Personal FLAC, Radio Paradise FLAC, Qobuz, Spotify