hi,

I apologize ,
I realized that I did not have the latest version of the plugin while I
thought
it was painfull to update on my system , a Zyxel NAS542 with ffp
binaries. Already in the past i did many manual stuff to install
LMS-7.9.2 on the NAS.
the plugin was not updated because the OpenSSL is outdated , and the
system cannot download from the github repository, there is an error
with the SSL layer in the network communication.
Now it's ok. I did the stuff to have the last one (Radio France Plugin
v-0.1.27)

Thanks,

- Squeezebox Duet + DAC : Advance Acoustic mdx-600 + turntable : Thorens
TD190-2 + CD player : Marantz CD5004 + K7 player : Toshiba +ampli :
Marantz PM7001 +  speaker : Magnat Quantum 1005.
- Raspberry 2 + Ampli-dac : Alientek D8 + speaker : Magnat Quantum
Edelstein
- Daphile on Acer_Aspire_One + Ampli-dac : Advance Acoustic A60 +
Speaker : Elipson Studio Pro