Paul Webster wrote:
> From a 2013 thread ... try
> setlinein linein

If that doesn't work (I don't see that in /html/docs/help.html), then
try the "lineIn", "lineInAlwaysOn", and "lineInLevel" player
preferences. The first two appear to be booleans taking 0 or 1, so I
would think a KidsPlay line like "power 1; stop; mixer volume 30;
playerpref lineIn 1" would be about right. I'm sorry I don't have a
patch cable handy to test this on one of my Booms. This is for a Boom,
right?

owner of the stuff at https://tuxreborn.netlify.com/
(which used to reside at www.tux.org/~peterw/)
Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend much
time on the forums.
*Free plugins:* AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu
DenonSerial
FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket
SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock