Shozzer wrote:
> I was just wondering if it would be possible to add buttons for Forward
> and Reverse by a number of seconds (maybe 30 or user defined in options)
> as sometimes trying to move positions via the progress bar can be a bit
> hit and miss? There would be room possibly above the shuffle and repeat
> buttons.

Not too keen on adding more buttons, just adds to extra cluttter.
However, what I -might- do (for 1.2.0) is add long-press on the
prev/next buttons - in which case skip back/forward 30 seconds. I'm not
100% keen on long-press actions, as they're a bit hidden, but wit hthe
user docs d6jg is writing these should be more discoverable.

Anyhow, I've added issue 187 to github so that it does not get forgotten
in the noise.