norgoe wrote:
> The current update broke the app for my work comupter running windows 10
> 1709.
> It just displays an error complaining that the dll
> api-ms-win-core-console-l3-2-0.dll could not be loaded.
>
> A short search on google suggests that you should never point directly
> to this dll but use the api.
>
> 28527
>
> Is there any place where I can download older versions (got another
> problem with the previous version, too, where playback did not work)?
>
> Regards
> Norbert

Can I also ask for access to older versions. I don't have the same
issues as indicated above but for me the behaviour of previous versions
suit me better. Recent changes (from v2.4.24 onward) have made things
less straightforward for me so access to versions from 2.4.23 and back
would be ideal. Just wish I had downloaded and saved each of the legacy
versions as they were made available.

2 x Touch
2 x Radio
2 x Boom
1 x Intel-NUC server/squeezelite running LMS 7.92 (from nightlies) on
Windows 10
1 X Odroid-XU4 server/squeezelite running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
1 x iMac server running macos Hich Sierra
WaveIO USB into Lavry DA-10 DAC
Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM NAC 72
Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
Behringer DEQ2496