mherger wrote:
> > problem is this. After selecting an album to play…an incorrect album
> is
> > played. This issue seems to be isolated but easily replicated. I've
> > flushed the caches on everything, deleted and re-installed each app.
> > BTW, it is much worse on LMS w/qobuz plugin. Any ideas?
>
> That last phrase is confusing: is this a generic LMS issue you're
> seeing, or Qobuz plugin specific?
>
> If the latter: is it limited to the favorites list or any album list?
> Any UI or just some of them?
>
> --
>
> Michael
ciao, Michael. I only use LMS with the Qobuz plugin. There are no other
music sources. The problem exists on the iPeng/IOS app, as well, and to
a much lesser extent on Audirvana(only an occasional duplication issue).
Qobuz is my only source on each of these apps. The "official" Qobuz
desktop app works perfectly, as does the Qobuz web player. Thank you for
your help.