slartibartfast wrote:
> If your architecture is aarch64 then I think you need to install an
> alternative helper from plugins. Have you done this?
>
> Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Maybe not.

I think this is pCP with the 64bit kernel

> Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1572359887 @ Tue Oct 29 16:56:53
> CET 2019
>                       Hostname: piCorePlayer
>                       Server IP Address: 192.168.1.15
>                       Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
>                       Operating system: piCore - EN - utf8
>                       Platform Architecture: aarch64-linux
>                       Perl Version: 5.28.2 -
> arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
>                       Audio::Scan: 1.02
>                       IO::Socket::SSL: 2.066
>                       Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
>                       Total Players Recognized: 1

I have just installed LMS on the new pCP beta7 and added Spotty from the
Plugins.

Verifed my account from Spotify on my Desktop and it's playing away on
default settings

28595

28596

I suggest the OP makes a new image and starts again, just install Spotty
first

ronnie

|Filename: pcp1.png                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28596|