Hi Michael,

Firstly, thanks for your work - it is tremendous!

I was wondering, when you use the 'Transfer Playback' feature, what
routing is taking place?  I can think of 2 possibilities:

- The device you are transferring from remains the Spotify 'streaming
  download' end point, and it then forwards the packets to the LMS.  It
  must need to maintain its connection to Spotify for that to work
- Some piece of voodoo magic persuades Spotify that the streaming
  download target is now the LMS; As long as the LMS has connectivity to
  Spotify, all is good

Alternatively, something else entirely happens!

So... which is it?

Best regards,

Mike