  -  Start material - http: //
  > SERVER:9000/material/desktop?auto=false&debug=json  ('auto=false'
  > disables desktop/mobile switch, and 'debug=json' causes the JSONRPC
  > messages, and responses, to be logged) I've added spaces to stop the
  > forum showing this as a URL
  -  Navigate to just *before* the list will be produced
  -  Open your browser's 'Developer Tools'
  -  Go to the 'Console' tab
  -  Clear any current messages
  -  Click on the item to produce the list with the missing actions
  -  Copy the output in the console (masking any personal data) here

Ok - I hope I captured it correctly:
I added them in a zip file: case 1) - frommore.txt (w/o icons)and case
2) fromspotty.txt (w icons)
28649

|Filename: Downloads.zip                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28649|