dolodobendan wrote:
> I'm sorry for being incomprehensible. With "ultimately" I meant that
> pause and resume -will- skip the track, but not at once. Playback will
> resume normally but it won't play the track to the end. Instead, it
> skips to the next track at some point. But "Seek on resume = Yes" fixed
> that.
>

> You're right, I meant volume. Sorry.
>

> Yes, I assumed that's what "Max Volume" does. I guess my fallacy here
> was that Sonos just uses one volume control (LMS), with the other
> Squeezeboxes I have two (LMS and the respective amplifier, the latter on
> a low setting).

That’s clear now, thanks. I need to look at that again because Sonos has
a bug in their HTTP behavior for which I did a workaround years ago but
it was initially not done correctly and had the consequence you are
describing. Could you set additional debugging to output (in the plugin
setting) and send me the log?

About the volume, I agree it’s a bit confusing but in fact UPnP devices
should accept volume commands 0..100. That’s what the standard says. But
UPnP is so poorly implemented that some idiots decided that their player
would have a 0..30 scale. So in LMS you would be maxing out the volume
pretty quickly. This parameter is here to correct that. Almost no player
need it ...

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5