Hello,

I just bought a 3rd Riva Arena speaker. I try to make it work with the
bridge, but I can not do it. (The other two Riva Arena speakers work
properly with the bridge.)

The plugin correctly detects the speaker (with default settings, like
the previous ones), but no music is played. I can select the speaker in
the LMS interface. When I start playback, the slider will move normally
to indicate that playback is in progress, but no sound comes out.

Do you have an idea ?

Here is the log (with the option "output device debugging"):
28708

Thanks in advance.

|Filename: raopbridge-log-1.log                                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28708|