pippin wrote:
> Ok, i checked my iPhone with that iOS version.
> Here the App Store does indeed doesn’t seem to have a purchased apps
> list.
>
> Let’s see what Apple answers...

Here is Apple's response:

Code:
--------------------

  Thanks for contacting us and giving me the opportunity to assist you. I
understand that you are unable to restore an app you previously purchased. I’m
happy to investigate this matter for you.

  I have investigate this matter for you and the app you purchased seem to have
being removed/modified by the developer which would make your purchase
unavailable to you. From time to time our content providers update the items in
the catalog to ensure the highest
  possible quality for our customers.

  You can contact the developer directly via email or their website to ask why
they’re no longer offering this app. To learn how to contact the app's
developer, see this page:

  https://support.apple.com/HT207959

  If any of your app purchases were removed from the App Store, you can try
redownloading them by following the steps in this article:

  https://support.apple.com/HT201272

  To avoid this in future, we recommend that you back up your library. To learn
how, see these articles below:

  https://support.apple.com/HT201625

  https://support.apple.com/HT203977

  If you have more questions about this issue, please reply to this email to
let me know. I’m happy to help.

  Thanks,

  Abegail

So not particularly helpful. It is funny that they want me to contact
the developer to ask why it is no longer available since that was due to
their decision, not pippin's. :D