UZL wrote:
> Thank you all for your responses. Unfortunately I do not see
> "Shairtunes2W" in the "other 3rd party plugins" page.
>
> I only see "ShairTunes2 (forc)" and "AirPlay Bridge". Both are from
> Philippe. The link under "More Info" brings me to a GitHub page but
> there is little information for an amateur to understand how to install
> the AirPlay function.
> Hope someone can help and hope the question is not too silly.
What happens if you tick the box for ShairTunes2 and press Apply to
install it?

LMS 7.9.2 on PC, Xubuntu 18.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps.  2
Touchs & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 18.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.