david_f1976 wrote:
> That would normally work but the specific favourite is a podcast so
> don’t know the titles of the episodes - and these aren’t called out. I
> can play the podcast by name - which adds all of the episodes to the
> list - but was hoping I could just play the first episode.

I can take a quick look at making the DOT notation work and will let you
know when it's live. The only potential caveat is that the position of
an item within a list (child IDs) might not be fixed on each call to the
UI (I'm not sure about this as it's not documented). The reason I
suspect this is that the parent IDs *are* different on every call to the
UI, and although the children seem to be the same each time, I have not
run thousands of tests to verify.

Anyway, it won't hurt to try !