rederikus wrote:
> Alexa, stop
> Alexa, Pause
> Alexa, terminate
> Alexa, stop stream
> Alexa, stop streaming
> Alexa, stop playing
> Alexa, stop play
> Alexa, stop playing on [Player] // this did not work and I did not
> expect it to.
> Alexa, open Media Server
> stop (all of the above)
>
> Nothing but pulling the plug stopped Echo streaming.  I tested using and
> Echo Dot in case the Show was being silly.
>
> It's a puzzle.

It certainly is. The logs continually show your utterances generating
the correct AMAZON.PauseIntent without any errors. I just verified
starting and stopping a stream here to several Echos and all worked
fine, with exactly the same log entries for me as for you. Could you
possibly factory-reset one of your Echos and try with that device? As I
mentioned, I have seen this issue myself sporadically (as in once a
month) but not as a consistent/permanent issue.

Again, just for your understanding - it's not the skill here. The skill
inits your LMS with a network player streaming your desired playable and
tells Alexa to grab it. Stopping that is down to Amazon telling your
Echo to ignore the stream and silence itself. Your LMS could keep the
stream going indefinitely and it shouldn't matter as you Echo would
ignore it, just like your Echo ignores thousands of internet radio
stations that are actively streaming but being ignored by you. If you
start a Pandora stream using the Pandora skill, does that stop if you
say Alexa, pause?