I came to this thread because I also ran into an issue - My existing
system which has worked for several years suddenly stopped being able to
access YouTube completely.

After some quick troubleshooting, I discovered it was an authentication
issue.  Odd I thought - nothing has changed.

Maybe this is a known issue elsewhere in these threads, or maybe it was
just my luck, but no matter what I tried (create new creds, disable &
re-enable API v3 associated with the project), I couldn't get my
existing 'Project' to authenticate any more.  Looking at the logs,
manual pasting of the parms in a browser, and/or going to the Google API
dashboard, I was showing 100% errors.

After a few frustrating hours of back and forth, searching for answers,
I decided to try creating a new 'Project' and BAM!  In < 5 minutes I had
everything working as expected.

On the creds screen, it showed the date I had a created of my original
project credentials sometime in 2015.  Is there a project 'lifetime'?

YMMV

*Player: *1 x Transporter w/Trans-knob, 2 x Touch (Active, 3 x Spares),
4 x Boom (Active, 9 x Spares)
*Server: *1 x Win Server (ESXi 6.x) w/LMS, 1 x HP 24" Touch Screen PC
w/LMS & SqueezePlay
*Control: *4 x w/iPeng, 1 x Samsung Note 4, 3ea x Fire 7", 8” tablets, 1
x 10" all w/SqueezeCtrl & Player (Angry Goat)
*Audio: *Mark Levinson 23.5 Amp, 380s Pre, 390s CD, B&W 801 II, Acoustic
Energy AE-2 signature, SOTA Sapphire table

Computer geek/tech hoarder(!), and DAMN I love the LMS/Squeeze
infrastructure!