mherger wrote:
> > My concern is, if I favorite, and the app is updated, do my favorites
> > reflect the update, or are they a snapshot in time (i.e. might not
> > reflect the benefits of the update)?
>
> Favorites are stored as URLs. You can see them by pressing the pen icon
>
> to edit them. Those URLs do not change.
>
> --
>
> Michael

yes, thank you, but are the url's affected by an update to the plugin?
Or, is the update reflected in the way the url streams? My original
concern - by "favoriting" a stream from "my apps" will I be missing
benefits of future updates/changes/features to the plug in? If I
favorite a selection is my apps->radio paradise-->main mix->main mix
interactive, will selecting the favorite always be the same as through
my apps?

sorry if the answer is obvious to some, but I am not familiar with the
mechanism of the RP plugin, specifically the interactive.

Jim