Hi there,

Speaking of Dropouts, I am not 100% sure I understand how LMS is
managing Qobuz Hi-Res files and players.
E.g a Transporter and a Boom,  have set up the Qobuz plugin to stream
FLAC hi-res 24bits/96kHz.
Is that correct to say that the stream would play natively on the
Transporter and would be converted on the fly by the server for the
Boom?
Right now, depending of stream properties, I see issues on my Boom or
Radio for files above 2500Kbps (audio is suttered or there is buffering
on some files).
Any way to avoid this except going back to 44.1 kHz? I have updated my
server to a pi4, but still have the issues.

Thx for your feedback ;-)

Transporter + Cambridge Audio 651R + Q Acoustics Concept 40 --- Touch +
Onkyo TX-SR309 + Morel Applause MKII --- SB2, SB3, Duet, 2 Boom, 7
Radios --- Ipeng --- LMS 7.9.2 - 1577548976  / Max2Play --- Qobuz