cpd73 wrote:
> Sorry, but what? What is the issue? When clicking on an artist, or
> album, link Material queries LMS using the artist, or album, ID - so if
> links give unexpected results then this is due to the ID.

Interesting
My production server running 7.9.2 and Material 1.3.1 has no such issue
in New Music
My dev server running latest 8 and Material 1.4 shows the issues
described in PDF
They use the same local library so in theory the IDs should be the same
in both cases or is the ID assigned by the server as the scan progresses
and therefore could be different?
I shall do a clear and rescan on the Dev server and report.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng