I have a question concerning a minor issue:

When using Material on my phone running Android 10, I have noticed that
on some dispays, such as "New Music" that I get a column of dots instead
of numbers and letters that I can use to navigate the display more
quickly. When this navigation column is rendered only as dots from top
to bottom, it is useless and just takes up screen space. When this is
the case, would it be possible to not display it?

I note that this behavior occurs in most but not all browsers I have
tested: Chrome, Vivaldi, Opera, Kiwi, Duckduckgo, but surprisingly in
Fully-Kiosk this column is drawn correctly: it is only drawn when it is
going to be useful. Strange - is this something that is purely under the
control of the browser, or could Material control it's appearance?

*Living Room:* SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU >
VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans
cables > B&W 804 speakers
*Laptop:* System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite/gmrender +
Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Senn HD 650 headphones
*Phone:* Pixel 3a Phone + BubbleUPnP + Kiwi/Material > Bluetooth > Bose
SoundLink Revolve
*Server:* Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 8.0
*Music:* Personal FLAC, Radio Paradise FLAC, Qobuz, Spotify