BoomX2,

I just happened to visit the BETA forum and found some interesting
information. Some users were having problems with Tidal, and some other
addons, with the newer versions of LMS8; the same nightlies that have
been causing me problems. Michael Herger suggested that they check the
box for "Insecure HTTPS" in Settings/Advanced/Security and it cured
their problems. I tried it with the latest LMS8 nightly and no longer
show the "?" and all of my other display items are back! I will continue
to use the latest LMS8 nightlies until something else happens to make
LMS8 unworkable.

Thanks again,

EEYORE