Hey Ynot,
I also want to compliment you on the great piece of software. For a long
time I have been using LMS for my two Squeezebox players (baby),
which are now also available at reasonable prices.
29409

When I discovered HA 8 days ago and managed to integrate LMS into HA two
days later, I was very happy. This combination was new to me. Yesterday
I discovered LMS-Control. It blows my mind.  *smile*
But something doesn't work and I can't do it alone, I tried all day long
and searched both threads for tips.

*
My setup:
HA 0.105.4 with HASS.IO 0.21.5
LMS-Control Dec. 12, 2019
on
Synology NAS
in two
Docker containers

the configuration.yaml path is /config
shell           /config/shell
packages        /config/packages
*

I have copied the files according to the instructions and adapted them
to my local setup. After that I had the following situation:
(a) I have no "LMS-Control" tab on the HA GUI
(b) Now instead of two, I have four players under integrities (the
yellows are from HA):
29407

I solved the problem (a) by adding the code from the file
ui-lovelace.yaml (git-version) with the raw-editor into HA GUI. It shows
me now the controls. If I look for the artist weezer it finds this one
too. What I consider good, is it true?

29408

(c) But the other controls like play or volume have no influence,
nothing happens.

I suspect this has something to do with the 4 instead of 2 devices. I
have made many attempts to simply change the names and entities but
unfortunately without success.

Among many other things i found out that if i remove the port number in
the configurations.yaml, HA will not find the two devices. result: they
are only displayed when i specify the port.

Code:
--------------------
    media_player:
  - platform: squeezebox
  host: 192.168.2.2
  port: 9002
--------------------

However, LMS Control communicates via the two "new" ones which have no
function at all.

What can I do to make it work? I'm not sure if problem (a) is bad. It
actually tells me everything. The described problem (b) could be the
cause, but I do not know how to proceed. Last, the (c) is then the
consequence of (b). Is that right?

In the file known_devices.yaml I recorded them for testing:

Code:
--------------------
    media_player.radio_buro:
  hide_if_away: false
  icon:
  mac: 00:04:20:2b:24:7d
  name: Radio_Büro
  picture:
  track: true
  media_player.radio_kuche:
  hide_if_away: false
  icon:
  mac: 00:04:20:2b:15:10
  name: Radio_Küche
  picture:
  track: true

Thanks and a pleasure sunday

|Filename: baby.jpeg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29409|