mherger wrote:
> > authorization. Authorization on my mobile device indicates connecting
> > but never does connect and I'm not able to manually enter credentials
> on
> > the spotty plugin tab...it indicates waiting for my LMS.
>
> Would you get any error message? That log snippet is not complete. IMHO
>
> there's no attempt of signin in manually.
>
> > does anyone know what this means or have any suggestions?
>
> Provide the full server.log.zip
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/request/T3RctyzGgNg0oFDubq6a
>
> --
>
> Michael

Would you get any error message? That log snippet is not complete. IMHO

there's no attempt of signin in manually.

No error message. When connecting to device from computer or mobile it
would stop after a few minutes. When manually adding in LMS same thing
and would receiving waiting on "LMS ip" and then nothing.

>Provide the full server.log.zip
uploaded the file. Looks like it's attempting to connect in a continuous
loop.

The 1st MAC address is mi pi
The 2nd is my slim device.